New buy.com Google checkout coupon $20 off $60

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
Just got an email for a new Google checkout deal at buy.com. It was for $20 off $60 and is good through 4/6. So far I only see it on one of my google checkout accounts but don't forget to check your spam folder!

me too, now i'm praying for the Lycosa to come back in stock before April 6th.... or i may pick up a different keyboard...

Nice. Shame I haven't seen anything I wanted/needed at Buy.com since they started sending me these coupons. :(

Damn, why is it I never get these email offers. Is this what I get for playing it straight and not creating multiple googlecheckout accounts!?!

They've been sending me a $20 off $80 for the past month and a half, and just reissued it again. Every time it expires, they magically re-issue another one. I guess they think I'm a big spender or something. I want $20 off $60. :)

I have never gotten a coupon from Google checkout. I signed up back in 2006 and have spent a few thousand through it. There appears to be nothing in the account setting to say "Please send me spam". Anyone got ideas?

Two of my accounts have these coupons but buy.com denies that my accounts even exist when I try to log in or reset my password.

Thanks for the heads up OP, time to price out some high capacity drives. Stay tuned :)

Edit: about all i found was this low end western digital rebadge 500gb for $73 AC shipped free (14.6 cents a gig)

Anyone find anything tasty FAR or close?

Would be nice to get paid off this deal.

I never get coupons for paypal or google checkout. I have to go look for them then call customer service and work my around it. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It would be easier getting these in my in box or junk folder than having to call CS each time.

Damn it! I always receive emails from Buy.com but NEVER EVER get good ones like this.

threads like these are useless without links for everyone to use. whats the point even posting???

threads like these are useless without links for everyone to use. whats the point even posting???
What link do you want? Its a coupon you you receive via email that is tied to that specific account.

I would, however, love to see a list of yummy deals to be had via this discount. :cool:

well duh i know what it is. doesnt belong in the HOT DEALS section. guess i have to spell things out for you people.

That's because there is no link, and not everyone qualifies. For the record there are plenty of deals/offers posted in this forum that everyone doesn't qualify for.

Now if this thread belongs in the hot deals discussion forum, that would probably be up to a mod to decide.

I just used a $20 off $100 purchase last week, and I got this deal. Not in my email, but it shows up when checking out.

Hmm.. What to buy?

Back