New BACKLIT Lenovo multimedia remote

nope don't read slickdeals... in for one at $40!
I have the older model and love it!
Thanks!!!!

Dang you people and your keen eye for deals. You all are going to make me go broke!!!!!

....in for one. :D

I ordered one when they just came out and it was on sale for $40 as well. They used to have the old model on sale every few weeks and I think the are doing the same thing with this model.

Lenovo Backlit Keyboard

N5902_Dark1.jpg

I took a shot too. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I have the model before that and it is a piece of shit...will be finding something different.

I have the model before that and it is a piece of shit...will be finding something different.
Yeah, it was kind of a tire. But this one is supposed to have addressed quite a few of its problems.

I have the old model, and I like it despite it's shortcomings. This new one looks to improve on it, so I intend to give it a shot. However, looks like lenovo put it on sale for $51.99, which disables the coupon posted at slickdeals :(

I just got mine today. I have to say that my initial impression is not good. It doesn't feel good at all in my hands. I can see where the light is useful, but the thing is just too small to be comfortable to hold for more than a moment or two. It's weighted funny... And you're supposed to use two hands to work with this thing. I don't know....since I spent $42 I'll give it a decent go...it is easier to have around your space on the couch...but...

Back