New and Improved Watercooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

Here is mine ;)

watercooled28gc.jpg

uv32ee.jpg

watercooled32lx.jpg

darrenscomp0xe.jpg

Pictures speak for themselves =).

If you want more pictures, or different angled pictures, just send me a PM and i'll get right on it.

Sorry about poor quality. Only digi camera I have is my cell phone and its only 1.3 megapixel.

11-20-05_1200.jpg

11-20-05_1201.jpg

11-20-05_1153.jpg

11-20-05_1154.jpg

11-20-05_1155.jpg

11-20-05_1157.jpg

11-20-05_1156.jpg

11-20-05_1158.jpg

Thats my current setup for now. The bay res in the front is going to the wayside hopfully soon and will be replaced by one of those oh so nice aquacomputer aquatube reservoirs. Also soon to come is a vga cooler, also from aquacomputer (Aquagra FX 6800 R.2), for my 6800GT. Im planning for that though to have its own pump, radiator, and lines but just share the reservoir. Why, because i can mainly. That and my video card generates alot of heat so i dont want it messing with the rest of my components in the cooling loop. Other than that lemme know what ya think. Im always open to ideas on what to looke at next.

Here is a complete rundown of my machine

Abit NF7-S2G mobo
AMD Athlon 3200+ (2.2GHz)
2x512MB OCZ Performance Series Ram
2x250GB Maxtor SATA HD 16MB Cache
2xGeneric DVD Dual Layer Burners
EVGA 6800GT 256MB
Ultra X-Connect 500w Power Supply
SwifTech Storm CPU Block
Blue Acrillic Accent Kit for CPU Block
PolarFlo TT Series Chipset Block
Swiftech MCP350 12v Water Pump
Typhoon Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir - UV BLUE
Danger Den Black Ice Micro Dual 80mm Radiator
1 major crapload of 3/8" braided tubing (very non flexible)

beauty.jpg

newrad3.jpg

newvid.jpg

Loop:
-Swiftech Storm
-DangerDen Maze4 GPU
-DangerDen Maze chipset
-Swiftech MCP655
-Weapon 302 HC/shroud
-homemade reservoir (rev.1.1)

Finally got the new tubing in with the new window and everything. Just need some more lighting and some kind of UV dye and she'll be good to go. I'm thinkin ga couple of 4" white cathodes above the cd-drives wehre the pump is, a red one on the bottem, and put the blue one up on top right below the rad and PSU. But, here it is for now, 7/16" masterklear to replace some 1/2" dangerden stuff.

Also, dont mind the hanging ATX calbe and power for the graphics... leak testing right now. The ATX cable will be tucked up between the radiator and the PSU and the vid card line fits nicely with the rest.

pb2500098dl.jpg

pb2500082gl.jpg

pb2500102kw.jpg

Here's my baby:

Side shot of reservoir on front of comp:

Another reservoir shot:

Definately some sick setups in this thread. WCing is so sweet.
Here is my contribution to the craze:

done1.jpg

done2.jpg

ready.jpg

ready2.jpg

stryker_open.jpg

done6.jpg

I'm very happy with this setup, but I'm still annoyed with all the heat produced by the Northbrigde and RAM especially, but also videocard memory and VREG, as well as the harddrives.
Therefore my next project is to add a second loop to this system, using 1/4" tubing. A new loop with a separate pump (DD MAG) and a separate rad (single 120mm) will connect to the reservoir thats already there. This loop will cool the RAM sticks (Koolance VRAM), Northbridge (undecided block), HDDs (Koolance blocks) and maybe the vidcard VREG (Koolance VREG block).
That should take care of the heat and eliminate the need for small whining fans.

Merry Xmas.

I finally got some pics of mine after putting some lights in my case(it kinda looks the same tho because the others were with the flash on..)

heres the res with LED lights(which makes it look very blue for some reason

cool2re.jpg

cool3re.jpg

temps.jpg

More pics here
Still More pics here

my setup:
Waterchill Antarctica Water Block
WaterChill VGA Block
Waterchillchipset Block
Danger Den DD12V-D5 Pump
Danger Den Bay Ressy
Waterchill Triple 120mm Fan Raddie
Tubing is 3/8" and a 1/2" to 3/8" adapter is used on the D5 pump

100_0877.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0882.jpg

so here my new configuration:

testview:
pict66286kj.jpg

complete from the side:
pict66710mn.jpg

closeup CPU & NB:
cpunb9ji.jpg

graphics & SB
pict66453fa.jpg

Well, after a few long months, here is my new venture into watercooling. It's my first time actually modding a case to make everything fit. I love this case, didnt want to get a new one, but I am happy with how it turned out...

s40202802gs.jpg

s40202658wy.jpg

My holes arent perfect, but its the first time with a whole saw at the reigns. Once fedex delivers my fan grills, it shouldnt be noticable anyways.
s40202678yz.jpg

This shot isnt really regarding WCing, but I figured I would include it anyways... since it almost pleased me more than the WCing did. This case was a bastard on wire management thanks to the slide-out mobo tray. Cut a little hole along the top, and pushed all the wires on though. This is the one thing the case was missing from the get-go.
s40202711bx.jpg

Finally completed my system. A few posts up was what it looked like minus the GPU block and reservior, and there were a few other quirks. Now its done, and im real happy with the way it turned out.

Swiftech Storm
Black Ice Pro II (Fans @ 1200rpm, push/pull)
Swiftech MCP655
Swiftech MCRES-Micro
Silverprop Fusion HL

S4020291.jpg

S4020292.jpg

S4020298.jpg

S4020299.jpg

I just finished stability testing the system. The system was done about 2 weeks ago.
I have to solve some condensation problem with the reservoir and some wiring. The waterblock is dangerden TDX. If you ask why TDX -well this is the only waterblock I can get my hands on it without waiting for 1 month for it. That's what you get to live in backward undevelop country. I moved from beaverton,OR to overseas.

chiller1.jpg

chiller2.jpg

chiller3.jpg

For cooling : water + chiller
It's a small chiller - i think it was like 1/4hp. With the system on w/ cpu load 100% water temp stays @ 10.5C - 11C. I run distributed.net client to keep my temp @ 11C mark so there wont be any unwanted condensation arround the water tubing.

chiller4.jpg

chiller5.jpg

chiller6.jpg

The chiller itself sits inside a custom boxed. Made a hole @ the bottom of my thermaltake case so the tubing can pass through from the chiller to the rest of the system.

chiller7.jpg

Custom chiller 1/4hp + heat xchanger
Custom made reservoir
DangerDen TDX
DangerDen Maze4
Custom made chipset block
Custom made mosfet/voltage regulator block
Pump is generic brand Resun SP-2500; the spec is 1400 l/h & 1.5m head/18watt

System spec is:
Athlon 64 X2 4200+ @ 2738
Galaxy Geforce 7800GTX 256mb @ 515/1350
Thermaltake Media Lab
Thermaltake Hardcanno13
2x250MB Seagate SATA HDD
2x1gb Corsair XMS DDR PC 3200
Pioneer DVD-RW+Liteon DVD combo drive
X-Fi soundcard
A8n-SLi Premium
Thermaltake Armor Case - Black I Painted the whole inside black.

I like this system a lot better. Easy setup like regular watercooling w/o the noisy sound of the fan of the regular watercooling setup typically used to cool the radiator.

just got mine finalized on Wednesday.

Nice temps so far, just a PITA Intel EE chip on overclocking:
fullside01.jpg

well, there are so many nice rigs in this thread... wow...

Here's mine... not the best, but I am happy with it :)

3700updates0097ws.jpg

3700updates20184an.jpg

3700updates20136qb.jpg

and the morning I did the wm on it LMAO

3700updates20019cg.jpg

Water cooled Masstige. Need a longer Sata cable so i can hide it and a shorter Ide cable to make it look cleaner. Dual x-flow 120 rad in the front, ac cuplex pro, aqua pump, innovatek plug on res, crappy TT gpu block. upgrading card and block in a little bit.

Click 4 Big ;)

cuplex evo
twinplex CS & ATI
airplex evo 360
aquatube
aquaero
aquastream

LanLi Pc-75B
OCZ Powerstream 600W
DFI Expert mobo
AMD 3800x2 @ 2.8ghz
2gb Mushkin Redline 4000
2 7800GTs SLI
1 x 36Gb raptor
1 x 250gig WD
2 x 300 gig Seagate sata II drives

Swiftech storm block
BIX3
2 Maze 4 gpu blocks
D5 Pump

UPDATE WITH NEW PICS!! - window is very dusty but i was afraid to clean it with normal windex type cleaner .. any suggestions safe for acrylic?

img00636yc.jpg

img00595mr.jpg

img00570yo.jpg

Back