NEW 2405fpw $779 SHIPPED!

SoniCraze

Limp Gawd
Go here first for small biz

Then use 629P2JKBS7CWWD for 35% off.

expiring 7/20/05 at 11:59pm Central.

Just got one, had to cancel my previous order but it was worth a 100$ price save.

Sorry if this is a double post.. kinda in a rush no time to check, just wanted to get this out there.

I've been beating myself up over this deal all day. Should I or shouldn't I?

:confused:

plinx0r said:
I've been beating myself up over this deal all day. Should I or shouldn't I?

:confused:

I want it too

I need to confirm if my 9800 pro will support widescreen at this resolution.

There still tax though. Damn, i just got my screen last week....paid 912.00 after all said and done. This one would come out to 837.42.....thats a lot of savings....is a slight tilt grounds for returning and reordering?

Also, anyone know if i can use my preferred account within the small biz division?

wait a minute....i just went throught the checkout process and opened a dell account through the small biz division....and there was no tax charged!!!! WTF? Im returning my screen and buying this one if there is no tax......does anyone know why there is no tax?

I really want to order the 2405FPW as well.

i have a special case though. im running 2 machines through a VGA KVM. i dont know if the KVM will take this, or weather my 9800 pro and 9600 XT will drive a 24" LCD

aw man, and i have the money burning a hole in my bank too. :eek:

god i love living in oregon sometimes.... no sales tax.... a guy i work with lives 15 min away in washington and had to pay 60$ in sales tax... told him to just have me order the fucker.... ahh well.

SoniCraze said:
god i love living in oregon sometimes.... no sales tax.... a guy i work with lives 15 min away in washington and had to pay 60$ in sales tax... told him to just have me order the fucker.... ahh well.

YES!! GO OREGON! we rock

man I wish i could order a second one of these..

2 Q's

My Dad has a Ge-Force SDR, it does NOT have DVI.

Will it support this screen untill I can find him the proper video card?

We are in the process of building him a new computer. He may end up with the video card I have now which is a ATI 9800 pro.

I have not been into hardware recently for 1 reason, NO MONEY.

So are there lots of new MB's offered that still support AGP or are they all PCIX?

I'm trying to researc but I have to go home for the night and work on my truck, and the deal ends tomarrow so I need o fiure out what to do.

Well, I succumbed to peer pressure and the wanton desire to get a monitor I will use once or twice a week...and bought one. Had to sell my L90D+ but it should be worth it. Got it for $826 shipped to CT. I hate CT taxes (highest all-around taxed state in the union) but oh well. Maybe this will entice me to actually start writing the damn dissertation (while playing games... :eek: )

Back