NEW- 1TB 860 EVO $48

AP514

Limp Gawd
Like the title says..Ebay Deal..can only order ! every 10 days...I know i tried to get 2

OK looks like this was a SCAM...If I get the product I will post the link again...........

Last edited:
Honestly it seems like a scam more than anything else. Like a hacked account, if you look at his feedback, it supports that it was hacked.

These go for $140 right now on reputable sites. You can't even get the 250GB for this price. This is 100% fake. Don't go "but Ebay backs it and I'll get my money back" either. Ebay will refund you, the scammer will still walk away with the money because they won't let it stay in any account where it can be charged back. All you do by going "Ebay backs it" is support scammers. Stop it.

These go for $140 right now on reputable sites. You can't even get the 250GB for this price. This is 100% fake. Don't go "but Ebay backs it and I'll get my money back" either. Ebay will refund you, the scammer will still walk away with the money because they won't let it stay in any account where it can be charged back. All you do by going "Ebay backs it" is support scammers. Stop it.
I will let you know in 4 days..but submitted a report about this listing from your argument and removed the link........

Last edited:
It was a fraudulent listing. eBay wrote me back w/the following:

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
264440429270 - Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM) NEW

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Center by visiting:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, it may be because your payment isn't claimed by the seller or has been reversed. You can request an update on the status of the transaction by contacting the payment service provider.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction canceled and do not send payment..

At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting.html

Thanks,

eBay

I opened a dispute so hopefully I get that money back. I guess I should've known better but I was on my phone at the time and didn't check the seller.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You would think people would know when a deal is to good on eBay then it more then likely a scam by now. eBay is a cesspool for scams for buying and selling.

Well, I have gotten great deals from Typos and just sellers wanting to dump stuff...Live and Learn....
Yes, I summitted the Ticket last night to Ebay they removed the listing...Also when I looked at my transaction the money went to CHINA or some Asian country..

eBay is a cesspool for scams for buying and selling.
A lot of 'market' sites are becoming cesspools for scammers/fakers/mf's. Just avoid them and go with legit places so the bad people will go back where they came from.
...when I looked at my transaction the money went to CHINA or some Asian country..
I hope you get your money back, and I hope we get a border up soon against all the criminals overseas trying to steal our hard earned money. If they worked like we did, they wouldn't have to steal. :rolleyes:

You would think people would know when a deal is to good on eBay then it more then likely a scam by now. eBay is a cesspool for scams for buying and selling.

Depends on what it is. For used hardware the scammers don't usually mess with that kind of stuff so it is a pretty safe bet that the seller either just wants it gone or they don't really know how much they could possibly get for it.

Depends on what it is. For used hardware the scammers don't usually mess with that kind of stuff so it is a pretty safe bet that the seller either just wants it gone or they don't really know how much they could possibly get for it.

Uh usually it's pretty obvious. We could have a RED HOT ebay deal everyday in here. They run the same GPU scam just about daily on there.

Uh usually it's pretty obvious. We could have a RED HOT ebay deal everyday in here. They run the same GPU scam just about daily on there.
Wait you mean that $50 2080Ti I bought last night might be a scam? The seller said he just wanted to get rid of it

EBaY BeTtEr gIvE mY mOnEy BaCK

Lol. If you sell computer hardware you know what it should sell for. If someone is selling a 1000 dollar video card for $100 is obvious. Heck even at 200-300.

Lol. If you sell computer hardware you know what it should sell for. If someone is selling a 1000 dollar video card for $100 is obvious. Heck even at 200-300.

Not talking about recent stuff. More like hardware from the pre-Core i days.

Back