Neverwinter Nights

My fav was my Wizzy Gnome named Munchkin , Illusionist spec(double bonus)
I was a level 40 and well nothing could touch me not a single physical attach and magical attack.. Then Of course Epic spells rock it really sucks to be you when I can unleash a Red Dragon two times in a row and then for overkill summon a Baalor. I usually debuffed everything. With 37 Inteligence my DC hit everything, even lowly magic missile. 2ND fav was Blackguard Prestige class, the sheer melee damage rocked.

For me....best computer RPG game ever.
My character was a dwarven dual class Level 15 Fighter, level 10 Barbarian.
I specilized in the battle axe and had some boots that gave me Haste to get double hits.
I would deal some serious damage.

How do you guys handle the "small" fonts and high resolutions? I feel like I need to squint the whole time which makes me not want to play the game =/

I tried the demo with a female half-elf monk...was fun except for all the damn reading with small fonts =/

-tReP

There is an option to change the font to another setting. There is a checkbox. Try both and see if that helps.

Trepidati0n said:
How do you guys handle the "small" fonts and high resolutions? I feel like I need to squint the whole time which makes me not want to play the game =/

I tried the demo with a female half-elf monk...was fun except for all the damn reading with small fonts =/

-tReP

lol Thats one of the reasons that I stopped playing Morrowind. The damn font was too small, and the way each character dispersed information in similar manners drove me insane.

Oh, if only the original NWN was as cool and polished as Hordes of the Underdark. Sigh. And although I thought both beginning henchmen in Shadows of Undrentide kinda bit, Deekin made up for it. "Um, boss, if you decide to go crazy, you'll tell me first, right?" Good stuff.

For Shadows, I can easily recommend a paladin/champion of Torm, or rogue/ranger, depending on who you want to take along. In the original or Hordes, just about any choice is playable due to the multiple henchmen. My last character was a halfling fighter / rogue / weaponmaster who dual-wielded short swords and had enough points in Use Magic Device to cast any scroll and use any wand. Almost felt like cheating :p .

Back