Neverwinter Nights 2 Vista?

Halloween

Limp Gawd
Hi all i was wondering how this game runs in Vista? I'm a bit fed up with a less than smooth performance in some games. Oblivion runs well for the most part, stutters in big environments though, Titan Quest can't even play it performance sucks! C&C 3 is smooth, want to get Neverwinter Nights 2 but only if the experience is smooth, specs in my sig. Cheers! BTW how will Bioshock run on my set up?

I was actually about to play it now. I run it maxed out in 1680x1050 in 32bit Vista, no problems at all :)

yea runs perfectly no problems whatsoever with my when I had a x1800 and even now max settings with 1900x1200 res.

Bioshock will run on max setting @ 1680x1050 with approx 50-60fps average on your rig.

Yeah, runs fine and I don't even have your processor and am running at a higher res. NWN2 will never run "great" just because of it's weird engine, but you should see XP-level performance with it in Vista. What are you doing in Titan Quest to not get it to run right? You should be at 60FPS permanently with your hardware.

Yeah, runs fine and I don't even have your processor and am running at a higher res. NWN2 will never run "great" just because of it's weird engine, but you should see XP-level performance with it in Vista. What are you doing in Titan Quest to not get it to run right? You should be at 60FPS permanently with your hardware.

Beats me, i have no idea, its so jerky, even changing the settings doesn't affect it :(. Shames as i love games like that, just can't for the life of mew figure out why it runs so crap, i have the latest drivers for everything and the game is fully patched.

nwn2 doesnt even run that well on xp, it's just poorly coded.
I got the same or better performance in oblivion than nwn2, and oblivion looks miles better.

Back