Neverwinter MMO, 100% FREE! :)

For us on Mindflayer, or anyone here for that matter, I am going to setup a 64 slot TS3 server for us. It will be public so just jump in and have a blast. I will post details later, when I get it setup.

**Edit**

I have setup a ts3 server for us to use.

The address is:
66.172.27.41:9989

Feel free to use it all you want, for any server or game. It costs me nothing.

Last edited:
You can log into the official site, it's whatever the handle is in there.

I'm online now, no one else is on though :(

BiH, if you need someone to help with Dragon guild invites or whatever, hit me up brother, im on at different patches throughout the day due to my work schedule, I can peek into the server here and there, especially on weekends and see people in and out.

You can log into the official site, it's whatever the handle is in there.

I'm online now, no one else is on though :(

Dude, you get on way too late, I'm already in deep snooze land by then. You on this weekend? We should get some dungeons and skirmishes in.

BiH, if you need someone to help with Dragon guild invites or whatever, hit me up brother, im on at different patches throughout the day due to my work schedule, I can peek into the server here and there, especially on weekends and see people in and out.

You're right, I'll give you and Climber invite abilities (you don't have them already? my mistake then...) so we can start filling up the guild. I've gotten some friend invites yesterday and I accepted them all, but I really don't know who they were from. I know you were one of the 3 I got last night, and the only one on out of those 3.

When you guys hit me up in game after sending a friend invite, let me know who you are, if you're in the guild already, I'm taking you off my friends list, no offense, it's just getting massively big and I can't keep track of everyone.

Greets,

I'm on Mindflayer - is there a guild setup there?

Kondera@Xerack (in a guild atm - lvl 60 TR - but here to help a fellow [H]'er )

Greets,

I'm on Mindflayer - is there a guild setup there?

Kondera@Xerack (in a guild atm - lvl 60 TR - but here to help a fellow [H]'er )

Same situation here, but I never see more than a couple of us on at a time on Mindflayer. I am also in a guild, but would consider leaving for a [H] guild on Mindflayer.

Same situation here, but I never see more than a couple of us on at a time on Mindflayer. I am also in a guild, but would consider leaving for a [H] guild on Mindflayer.

Lets get one going, what do we need 5 people on to form one I believe right? I am usually on in the evenings but a busy atm since we have a newborn. I asked in an earlier post what should be a good Hard name for us on Mindflayer too if anyone has any ideas.

Bing@odral

Whats with the name@name context here? I listed my account earlier, but do I need to format it differently? And can someone invite me if I"m offline?

Whats with the name@name context here? I listed my account earlier, but do I need to format it differently? And can someone invite me if I"m offline?

Nah just your @accountname. The game uses the format of: "CharacterName@AccountName". Also no, can't do guild invites if you're offline.

Nah just your @accountname. The game uses the format of: "CharacterName@AccountName". Also no, can't do guild invites if you're offline.

Thank you for explaining, I didn't see it explained well in game. So I will still need an invite on Dragon but can't get on until tonight. I'll remind then but ..

Bandaid@Supernoid

Well that sucks. Seems we have different schedules and your never online when I have time.

Well that sucks. Seems we have different schedules and your never online when I have time.

When are you online? I'm online for a bit between 7:30 and 10'ish PM EST. Not the full duration, but between those times. Usually on a lot more on weekends, especially Friday night (after 9 until whenever), and Saturday night.

Check in with Freaky and Climber, they'll have invite ability later on tonight and they're on at different times than I am.

When are you online? I'm online for a bit between 7:30 and 10'ish PM EST. Not the full duration, but between those times. Usually on a lot more on weekends, especially Friday night (after 9 until whenever), and Saturday night.

Check in with Freaky and Climber, they'll have invite ability later on tonight and they're on at different times than I am.

you can friend me @Jaredsan
my main [H] character is Balin (so balin@Jaredsan)

Lets get one going, what do we need 5 people on to form one I believe right? I am usually on in the evenings but a busy atm since we have a newborn. I asked in an earlier post what should be a good Hard name for us on Mindflayer too if anyone has any ideas.

Bing@odral

All we need is 5 people in a party that aren't already in a guild. When we decide to do it, I will get out of my current guild so we can get our [H] Mindflayer guild going.

The name I vote for is
"Hard Biscuits"

Cool, maybe I can catch you tomorrow night then. I'm usually up till the we hours on the weekends, lol.

Cool, maybe I can catch you tomorrow night then. I'm usually up till the we hours on the weekends, lol.

Yep, pretty much the same here, though it depends on how much other crap I had to do that day. I'll be on most of the night/morning tomorrow for sure if one of us doesn't catch you tonight.

Just wanted to let you know that I am also on Mindflayer...currently have ~25 DC and like a 52 GWF, but I feel like the GWF is lacking. I am on randomly, but would be interested in joining a guild. IGN hiodie@hiodie for DC

All we need is 5 people in a party that aren't already in a guild. When we decide to do it, I will get out of my current guild so we can get our [H] Mindflayer guild going.

The name I vote for is
"Hard Biscuits"

Very cool, let get more names going...

Just throwing a few more out there "Hard Dice" or "Hard Corp"

Zin@bhope1982,
Bandaid@Supernoid,

Just sent friend invite to you both as gramps@onthealtar. we are all trying to get into the guild on dragon.

HARD PUDDING POPS!!! is this the name of the dragon guild?

Zin@bhope1982,
Bandaid@Supernoid,

Just sent friend invite to you both as gramps@onthealtar. we are all trying to get into the guild on dragon.

Yes, Hard Pudding Pops

send me a friend invite as well balin@Jaredsan I will add you, I know I will be on tonight.

Last edited:
It's my birthday weekend so I may not be around much until sunday. I accepted all the friend invites and sent some out but we'll get you. Keep doing the dailies as they pop or just focus on the main story. If you want to level really fast slot some xp gems in some armor and either wear it while questing or slip it on before you turn your quests in.

'll post some other tips later that I hope you don't have to experience them the hard way.

It's my birthday weekend so I may not be around much until sunday. I accepted all the friend invites and sent some out but we'll get you. Keep doing the dailies as they pop or just focus on the main story. If you want to level really fast slot some xp gems in some armor and either wear it while questing or slip it on before you turn your quests in.

'll post some other tips later that I hope you don't have to experience them the hard way.

Happy Birthday Man! You and Freaky have invite ability now, so if you see anyone just throw them in the guild.

For anyone else, if these two fellas aren't on check if I am:

Peachfuzz@bih115

Login server seems down today/morning on Dragon. Anyone else able to get in?

edit. Scheduled maintenance for another hour and a half it seems.

Last edited:
Maybe I'll catch people online tonight :D

For some reason my characters got wiped. :(

That's okay though, wasn't much work lost. Only level 20 or so on the highest. Has anyone used the ventrilo yet? I think I've only seen two or three people on in the evenings so far.

Maybe I'll catch people online tonight :D

For some reason my characters got wiped. :(

That's okay though, wasn't much work lost. Only level 20 or so on the highest. Has anyone used the ventrilo yet? I think I've only seen two or three people on in the evenings so far.

Wait what...your character was wiped?? Contact their support...there's no reason to put up with that shit.

Haven't used Vent yet, but may tonight. I'll be on most of tonight since I don't really have to do anything tomorrow but go to a graduation party/after party. What time you planning on logging in? I should be in around 9 PM EST.

Zin@bhope1982,
Bandaid@Supernoid,

I wasn't online when you sent that :(

I'm on now if someone wants to send me an invite please.

Wait what...your character was wiped?? Contact their support...there's no reason to put up with that shit.

Haven't used Vent yet, but may tonight. I'll be on most of tonight since I don't really have to do anything tomorrow but go to a graduation party/after party. What time you planning on logging in? I should be in around 9 PM EST.

Looks like it was fairly wide spread, happened to two others I know as well.

I'll try and get on at that time, too!

Just started playing and a couple of observations/questions. I like the game as it's a nice change of pace from GW2 (although at this point, low level, I find GW2 combat a bit more dynamic/on the fly). Actually it reminds a bit of LOTRO. Is there any benefit to getting one of the packages that they sell? How hard is to make the zen/AD to purchase a t3 mount or the additional character slots for example?

Thanks.

I'm on right now, was able to invite 03grandam.

If anyone else needs an invite and happens to see this, message me: Peachfuzz@bih115

Tried the level 34 dungeon with a group of lower level pugs. We were all 30-32. We wiped 3 times on the dragon and said screw it. On the one hand, I'm glad the game's actually getting tougher, on the other, wiping really sucks :)

Time to level!

Wow, downloaded this on a friends suggestion, i'm hooked. I'm really enjoying it so far, only had it installed for 2 days, already almost level 24.... The game keeps me wanting to play....

Looks like it was fairly wide spread, happened to two others I know as well.

I'll try and get on at that time, too!

Going to bed man, been on for about 3 hours now, getting tired. I'll try to catch you tomorrow sometime, but if not, see if Climber or Freaky are on.

One tip I found was to disable on the fly patching from the launcher options. Seems to save tons of time loading maps and such. It just downloads everything at one time.

Back