network key recovery

TrueGamer

Limp Gawd
Is there a program that i can use to recover the network key i am using on my computer

(ie wep and wpa)

thanks in advance

If you have lost it you should be able to log into your router and find it under the wireless security tab...

Its not that its lost, the key works fine, i just want to be able to view what is behind the astericts in the network manager, and no please dont say this is a vauge like "hack attempt"

i know nirsoft.net had a program that would do somthing similar, but i cant seem to find it

so your connected to the wireless now, and it's working fine, but you don't remember what the key is?

other than trying to grab it out of the air, i'm not sure how you could find it. since it's probably encrypted in the wireless config program.

You are probably better off just resetting it in your wireless router to something else and then resetting your PC.

so your connected to the wireless now, and it's working fine, but you don't remember what the key is?

other than trying to grab it out of the air, i'm not sure how you could find it. since it's probably encrypted in the wireless config program.

You are probably better off just resetting it in your wireless router to something else and then resetting your PC.

That's what I would do. Why mess around trying to find a hack-like program and potentially get yourself a nice little virus when you can just reset the password?

Back