Netflix Stock, Website Both Go Down

Netflix is the best way I know to get HD content and not go broke. I've had it for over 9 months now and love it. My new HD player and all the new HD disks that I'm getting make it worth even more :D

Whatever happened to getting up and driving to the local video rental store?

um am i the only one that can get to netflix? i was using it last night and was re-organizing my queue today at work soooooooo... unless the netflix server is down the street (kinda doubt) i dont see the site being down? :confused:

i have enjoyed my netflix account... i dont plan on cancelling it anytime soon

I totally agree and confirm the site is NOT down, nor was it down any night this week. :confused:

I totally agree and confirm the site is NOT down, nor was it down any night this week. :confused:

You do realize he posted this in July? 5 months ago.
This was during a huge power outage in San Francisco which did cause Netflix main servers to go down temp.

haha, diggin up old threads:p

I've been a Netflix subscriber since fall of 1999. I used to be on the three at a time plan, then went down to two at a time. I watch both movies on the weekend, stick them in the mail Monday afternoon and have the next two by Thursday.

There have been some glitches over the years but for the most part things have gone very, very, well. They have an amazing selection and good service.

I'll be sticking with them to the end.

Ditto;)

I didn't look at the dates, I just saw it was posted only 2 or 3 down from the top of the 1st page, so I replied.

Back