Nero 8 Ultra questions... who's using this? Are you happy?

Brahmzy

Supreme [H]ardness
So, Vista has forced me to look at buying Vero 8 to burn CD's / DVD's. I use Lightscribe and found that while Nero 7 worked with Vista, the Lightscribe piece wouldn't work for some reason. I know the GUI is quite a bit different than previous versions.

So how do y'all like it? Is anybody successfully using the Lightscribe software on Vista x86 / x64?

Thanks.

no - under XP, but just the nero suit itself, not lightscribe
uninstalling it when i get back home.

too bloated.
i might reinstall just the basic burning tools..

or is there a very basic, but very good burning software that someone can recommend?

I have Nero 8 Ultra on Vista 64. It works I guess. Never tried Lightscribe even though my drives support it. Actually, only reason I bought it was because none of my burning software from XP worked on Vista64. But I primarily only use it for data backup.

I use Nero 8 on Vista... because I am so familiar with Nero over the years. I was looking for something like Nero... so I got Nero. :)

I only installed the Nero Burning ROM application... I have no need for the dozen other applications that Nero comes with. Bloated, maybe. But I only installed the one program I need.

Nero Burning ROM 8 is just like the Nero I know and love.

Back