Neo2 Plat Beta and MOD Bios HELP PLEASE!!! cant get voltage % to stay set

Ok fellow [H]'ers I need a little bit of some advice on using Beta/mod Bios. I am using Version 1.41 from http://www.lejabeach.com/MSIK8N/k8nneo2.html

Here is the problem. I get in the Bios and get all my stuff set to run and set the Vcore to 1.55v and the over volt % to 10% and then F10 save and exit.(of course the answer is y) Everything is peachy. I get my oc, its stable i run just fine. But I want a bit more. But at that same time I need more Vcore. So i go back in and up the FSB a bit and set the % setting to anything higher then 10% (13%,15%,18%) and it wont remeber it. in fact it resets itself back to over vid start up. so I get nothing for a increase of %. Am i doing something wrong. I do just fine at the settings below.

Htt multi 3.0 x
FSB 270
CPU multi 11 x
mem @ 1T 2.5-3-3-7 @ 2.65v If i go any high with volts it crashes
I have all the recomended stuff set to where it should be. Just cant get the higher voltage percents to engage and stay saved.

Im not worried about temps at this point as that I am running chilled water at the moment I average about 6 to 9 degrees Celsius at Idle and under load I get about 20 to 25 degrees acoording to temp on Speed fan. I have also confirmed that using a probe and meter these are actually pretty close to what speed fan says. Here is some Bios shots of my settings.

IM000533.JPG

IM000534.JPG

IM000535.JPG

IM000536.JPG

SO maybe Cent or Corn or one of you guys that has some more experince with this bios then I do could chime in and tell me if a brotha is just doin something wrong or maybe just point me in a right direction.

Thanks

The Cpt.

I have an issue on my Neo2 that if I change the CPU VID number it will not stick either with the 1.4 stock bios. However if I leave that alone on stock and just use the % over setting it seems to bump the voltage fine. Have you tried it at stock and then set like 13% over?

john1462 said:
I have an issue on my Neo2 that if I change the CPU VID number it will not stick either with the 1.4 stock bios. However if I leave that alone on stock and just use the % over setting it seems to bump the voltage fine. Have you tried it at stock and then set like 13% over?

Mod Bios is different then Manufacture release bios. And on my Neo2 with the 1.4 OE Bios I could run the vid all the way up to 1.55 and then set @ any % i wanted and it stayed. 1.55v+ 8.3% is how i get 1.65 volts on the Vcore and if I want 1.7 volts I set it @ 1.55V +10%. I did not have that issue with the 1.4 bios. Unfortunatly my issue here is that I can set it @ 1.55v on the Vid and set the % at any setting except anything above 10% if I try 13 or 15 or 18 % it will not stay. it resets back to default at startup setting when I reboot. But if I set it at 1.55v +10% it locks it in. I just want to use a bit more and the 13 and 15% setting is what I need.

Back