need xbox controller drivers

Blasterboy460

[H]ard|Gawd
i tried using XBCD but it only works for about 20 secs before the utility locks up and the controler wont work, ive tried older version but they seem to be missing a file upon instalation. is their any other xbox drivers out there that arent XBCD

ok i installed 1.01 and had to maually do the drivers when i went to find the .inf and install it, gave me an error saying device could not start, ill check my wiring but it worked before

edit- new error, with the 1.01 drivers its installing but on the last one it says error file cannot be found but it doesnt tell me what file. ARGH!

Have you tried doing a search for the PsxPad drivers? They work far better for the Xbox controller than any Xbox-specific drivers I have used.

WickedAngel said:
Have you tried doing a search for the PsxPad drivers? They work far better for the Xbox controller than any Xbox-specific drivers I have used.
I keep hearing this but I never could get them to work on my PC. This is a new PC I am using, maybe I should try it again and see if they work on this computer. I had a lot of trouble with the previous PC I had.

If you have MSN Messenger, I can send you mine. If not, I can post a link later. There are the drivers I use.

icon_number1 (at hotmail dot com

Cherry On Top Productions CodeUnderground™ XCtrl™ License Agreement:

I also use XCtrl, theres only a tiny amount of games that it dosent work right, like NFS: Underground or POP, for those I just update the driver to XBCD, but I think Ive ran into more problems with XBCD than XCtrl. If you didnt already get em from Staples, Ive got em all saved too.

Edit: Staples, Ive also never got the PSX pad ones to work on my comp right, maybe only in a game or two, but for the most part I thought they stunk.

Bobsaysthis said:
Edit: Staples, Ive also never got the PSX pad ones to work on my comp right, maybe only in a game or two, but for the most part I thought they stunk.
Thanks for the "you're not missing much" reply. I am just looking for the Xbox to USB cord and can't even find the damn thing but the drawers are a mess, it is here somewhere. I want to try the XBCD to see how they work. No drivers I have used register the triggers as analog in any games. They are always digital and the only choice I have ever had to use analog accelerate was to use a stick.

read my post, the .57 froze, and the 1.01 had install errors saying i was missing a file or some crap

Eidolon said:
Which drivers are they? :confused:
Inquiring minds want to know...
They were the XCtrl, I sent them to his email yesterday.

thanks whichever person is alex, those drivers are working great!
You are welcome.

Back