Need two good 120mm / 25mm fans for my H100i GTX

GotNoRice

[H]F Junkie
I need two new 120/25mm radiator fans to replace the two 120mm Scythe Slipstream fans that I had on my H100i GTX. I'm looking for 4-pin PWM fans with high static pressure and as much airflow as possible while not going much above half an amp power consumption (each fan). Any recommendations?

I intend to run them together (via splitter) off a single PWM motherboard header (the only one my board has...). That header is rated for about 1amp power consumption. The two Scythe fans I ran were rated at 0.53a each and worked fine - until the sleeve bearings died. Thankfully I am running in push-pull with the two stock corsair fans that came with the unit so I still have some airflow although the CPU is getting a bit too hot under load now.

I just ordered a new rad fan. When researching everybody loved the Noctua NF-F12 or the industrial version that runs at higher rpm. I ended up getting Phanteks PH-F120MP. They did just as good as the Noctua in a radiator test and at the time where less than half the price of the Noctua. Right now they are only 3/4 of the price so it might be worth it to go with Noctua.

Back