need to upgrade my case, please suggest

ironforge

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for something under $100 if possible.

Needs:
fit ATX motherboard
able to mount corsair H50 cooler
decent air cooling for 2500K overclock
single video card, no SLI or anything fancy.

Don't care either way for LED lights/ case windows etc. Would actually rather go without them.

Can be mid tower or full tower.

Any thoughts on the antec 300 illusion or rosewill challenger?

Avoid the Antec Illusion, not worth it imo. I end up turning all the fans off except the top fan 90% of the time unless I am gaming or it is warm. It's a nice case, and I don't regret it, but it is aged in some ways. You won't be unhappy with it probably?
Good cases under $100:
Cooler Master HAF 922
Cooler Master HAF 912
Rosewill Challenger isn't bad either
Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced
Corsair Carbide 400R
I'm not a fan of the low end Lian Li cases, you get some of their nice qualities but I feel like certain things are sacrificed just so you can say you own a Lian Li :p

Those are what I would go with in that price range right now. The 400R is especially nice imo.

Avoid the Antec Illusion, not worth it imo. I end up turning all the fans off except the top fan 90% of the time unless I am gaming or it is warm. It's a nice case, and I don't regret it, but it is aged in some ways. You won't be unhappy with it probably?
Good cases under $100:
Cooler Master HAF 922
Cooler Master HAF 912
Rosewill Challenger isn't bad either
Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced
Corsair Carbide 400R
I'm not a fan of the low end Lian Li cases, you get some of their nice qualities but I feel like certain things are sacrificed just so you can say you own a Lian Li :p

Those are what I would go with in that price range right now. The 400R is especially nice imo.

Newegg doesn't carry the carbide 400R.. where is the best place to order it?

It was just released, Newegg should pick it up soon, the Carbide 400R and 500R are supposed to be fully stocked everywhere in September. So if it is not a pressing need, I would wait that 2 weeks or whatever for it to appear. Redbeard might chime in with a more accurate picture of availability. I am pretty sure there are a few individuals on these forums that just received their own in the mail recently or from stores.

Back