Need to spend $400 in best buy gift cards

logan1

Gawd
Hi guys
I won $400 in bestbuy gift cards at my company Christmas party and need to spend it since i don't think they'll give me cash in return for the gift cards (will they?).

I would like a nice travel size laptop (15" screen max) with a dedicated video card for some light gaming. but i do not want to spend more than $600 ($400 gift card + $200) out the door for the laptop.

So, go to BestBuy.com and look at what they've got available, find something you like, and buy it.

That wasn't so tough, now was it? :D

So, go to BestBuy.com and look at what they've got available, find something you like, and buy it.

That wasn't so tough, now was it? :D

Well since I have been away from the computer tech for about 4 years; I was hoping that you guys to help maximize the bang for my buck.

look at asus laptops with dedicated graphics like nvidia 330 or something equivalent. thats only brand laptop i would buy at best buy

Or you could go to one of many sites and either sell it or trade it for another retailer's gift card.

I'd sell it for 90% or more of face value or buy a nice Asus laptop as pointed out or buy a decent TV

You could always give them to me and I can figure out what to do with them. I would check out their site and if you don't like anything there, sell the cards.

Back