Need some Suggestions

TekRok

2[H]4U
So I had Tmobile before i switched to ATT for the Iphone 4, which was on the 29th. I am still testing the new Iphone in my area and trying to decide whether to keep it or go back to Tmobile. Problem is ATT gets BAD service in my house, dropped calls and staticky conversations, while Tmobile had perfect service. ATT gets better service downtown while Tmo doesnt. The new Samsung Vibrant is coming out on the 20th I believe which is the day I was going to make my final decision whether to keep the iphone or not.

I havent experience dropped calls outside the house and death grip doesnt seem to be an issue. 28th is the last day I can cancel service with ATT.

I havent been able to find real comparisons between Vibrant and the Iphone 4, mainly the size of the phone and battery life. What would you do in my situation? I am not a crazy Apple/Iphone fanboy which is why I wouldnt have any issues switching phones and going to Android.

I would have waited on the iPhone until the Vibrant came out then compared :) Returning something is always a pain in the butt if you end up going in that direction.

That said hardware wise the Vibrant is decent....screen isn't as nice at the very least. The real question is if you want to commit to Android though....or if you already have. With these new phones you end up having to commit to the platform mostly for the Apps.

Anywho....The Vibrant is a bit bigger than the iPhone and we don't really know Battery life just yet but the iPhone does have a pretty good battery from what we can tell. To answer your questions directly :)

Back