need $$$ sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_I_N_ecof

[H]ard|Gawd
long story short I was injured on the job back in march, insurance co refusing surgery but paying benefits. Now all of a sudden I'm not getting any benefits so I'm needing to sell off some stuff I've been hording. Everything is open to negotiations. But please remember when making offers that I dont get discounted shipping and I'm not giving it away for cost of shipping either. Some parts are damaged and the damage will be noted in each items description. But saying that it all works perfectly unless otherwise noted. Can provide pics if needed and requested via pm. I dont have a pic hosting site anymore since photobucket started charging for it. I'll be happy to email you any pics you want (of the products listed)

Prefer non c.c. PayPal
my heat is under S_I_N

make me some offers or if your looking for something drop me a pm.

on to the goodies

ASRock H61M-HVS w/ G530 cpu no memory but like before I can scrounge some up for $$ Working pull from my daughters old comp when she was at my house. 50$ shipped.

TRENDnet AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router.TEW-813DRU Another review item 45$ shipped.

I also have a few gpus rads fans boy have I got fans and assorted stuff I can let go of if your looking for something in particular shoot me a PM and I can see what I have. As I said before i am super willing to deal but not get robbed. So with that in mind if you have any offers or questions please feel free to email me. I'm outta work atm so I can normally reply pretty quickly.

8TB Seagate archive drive basically a 5900rpm drive. a review item. 150$ shipped.
4TB WD40PURZ again a review item 100$ shipped.
360mm 60mm thick alphacool xflow rads I have 3 of them 75$ each shipped can make a deal on multiples

SOLD STUFF

Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming K5 has bent cpu pins should be fixable but know as of now its non working due to that. This was a review sample board so I doubt it can be rma'd. Include board socket protector and rear i/o no sata cables but I can drag some up if needed. 75$ shipped
Sold with the msi 185$ shipped

MSI Z270 Gaming M7 I bought this board to replace the gigabyte K5 but when re-applying conductonaut to the core prior to re-assembly ( floating IHS delid) some got into the socket. It looks like I got it all out but I buggered the pins slightly. It is registered with MSi and fixable via non warranty replacement cost of 45$ which I was going to do but dont have the $$ atm. 125$ shipped Same as the Gigabyte board rear i/o no cable but can find some if needed. Sold with the gigabyte 185$ shipped.

MSI H61m-P23 (B3) w G620 cpu. no mem but as above can sceounge some up if needed this one was my daughters rig when she was at her moms house lol. 50$ shipped SOLD 45$ Shipped

Seasonic SnowSilent 1050 watt PSU with White Cable mod full cable. My old psu nothing wrong with it just changed to a black w/RGb build instead of an all white build. This was an Oklahoma Wolf review sample so know theres no warranty. He did his magic on it and iirc there wasnt much if anything he had to do to it. 150$ shipped. SOLD 140$ SHIPPED

8TB Barracuda Pro just used for review and been idle since. 250$ shipped.Traded for my MSI Gaming 7 back from repairs.

Last edited:
ttt make me an offer

finally able to post had to do the earlier bump with my iphone. would not let me type anything in the body of posts or pm's finally reinstalled firefox and refreshed it and blammo.

Subd. I been in a similar situation. Hope you get some sales. Post some other stuff and I might buy. Sorry about your situation man. That sucks.

Bump for an awesome member!!!!!!

Dang bro, I hope things start looking up for you!

thanks for the bumps

some of the other stuff I can scrounge up are
8TB Seagate archive drive basically a 5900rpm drive. a review item. 150$ shipped.
8TB Barracuda Pro just used for review and been idle since. 250$ shipped.
4TB WD40PURZ again a review item 100$ shipped.
360mm 60mm thick alphacool xflow rads I have 3 of them 75$ each shipped can make a deal on multiples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back