Need Rock Solid Micro ATX MB under 100$

thomasward00

Limp Gawd
I'm thinking of either going i3 or i5 Sandy Bridge this time around, i'm weighing the options VS going AMD FX.

I'm usually an Asus user, I will not be overclocking at all, what is a good rock solid Matx MB.

Thanks

The only SB board I have that's under $100 is a uATX Biostar TH67+. I love it and still use it. I also have a Maximus IV Gene-Z uATX Z68 which is awesome too, but runs about $170. If you will be satisfied with the H67 chipset, look at the Biostar. If you can help it, don't get a H61 board.

wtf :confused:

I have been using both MSI and Asrock for sub $100 micro boards for sandy bridge and both have been rock solid.

The OP sounded up in the air about the CPU so i listed some great choices that aren't SB but they are great mATX MB.

Which SB mATX MB model from Asus or MSI that you have experience with that you recommend for under $100?

There is no question that today's uATX boards are better than ever, largely due to the fact that more parts are integrated in the chipset and the fact that manufacturers are spending more resources making better uATX products.

Back