Need replacement for Logitech G Pro

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Been using a Logitech G Pro for almost three years but the rear side button now double clicks. I use this as a back button and I can no longer tolerate the double clicking as it happens every 1 out of 5 clicks.

I purchased the newer G Pro Hero, which is almost identical to the older model but this requires new garbage bloatware called "Logitech G Hub". It features all kinds of bullshit like product advertisements, profiles for games I don't play, an impossible to figure out GUI. But they forgot to add functionality to save a profile to the onboard memory so you can disable the bloated software from running 24/7. The old software worked flawlessly and you could change your settings, save it to your mouse and never open it again. But that is gone. I will not run software for a mouse 24/7 so I will return this turd.

Need something similar in size/shape, onboard memory that doesn't constantly require software running 24/7 and some durable build quality. Not interested in buying a new mouse every 2-3 years. Would prefer wired.

I can't vouch for their durability, but http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/peripheral/mastermouse-series/mm710.html looks decent for a lightweight mouse.

I'm using an MM530 myself and after setting up the mouse via their software I haven't run it since. I did have the rubber side become detached a bit on mine but nothing some super glue could not fix and not a factor on the linked mouse.

There is also the glorious model O but I have no experience with any product or software of theirs.

BTW I do agree on the G-hub comments it's one of the crappiest software packages I ever tried to use and never got it working properly for my previous keyboard.

Been using a Logitech G Pro for almost three years but the rear side button now double clicks. I use this as a back button and I can no longer tolerate the double clicking as it happens every 1 out of 5 clicks.

I purchased the newer G Pro Hero, which is almost identical to the older model but this requires new garbage bloatware called "Logitech G Hub". It features all kinds of bullshit like product advertisements, profiles for games I don't play, an impossible to figure out GUI. But they forgot to add functionality to save a profile to the onboard memory so you can disable the bloated software from running 24/7. The old software worked flawlessly and you could change your settings, save it to your mouse and never open it again. But that is gone. I will not run software for a mouse 24/7 so I will return this turd.

Need something similar in size/shape, onboard memory that doesn't constantly require software running 24/7 and some durable build quality. Not interested in buying a new mouse every 2-3 years. Would prefer wired.

Yeah, that's because everything like that is going PlaySkool. The AMD drivers/software look the same way now. Can't fucking stand it.

Back