Need recommendation for a wireless gaming mouse.

ellover009

[H]ard|Gawd
Mouse.
Prefer wireless, tower far away from desk, don't like the tug.
Good battery life, good tracking, scroll wheel must not be stiff like in g7 because it hurt my fingers when I used it.
Laser mouse, no IR, maybe that Microsoft technology trac blue I think it was called.

I started with a generic ball mouse that came with my first pc a HP, then moved up to logitech mx1000, loved it, great battery life, eventually right click quit working.
Had a G7 I bought in a liquidation sale at a store that was closing, excellent tracking, but battery life was abysmal, scroll wheel was stiff and hurt my fingers, eventually developed and interference issue and would randomly disconnect, mouse was out of warranty so I tossed it.
Had an old Razer Habu I got from works years ago, scroll is nice, tracking is a lot less accurate than the g7, wired got messed from being stored so move it wrong way and it disconnects, I need to replace it.

Dual laser mouse good or more problem since they are tracking two spots?
any good wireless mouse that have good battery life, tracking and not plagued with interference problems aka losing connection?
What are the better brands these days? logitech? razer? It's been a while since I looked a mouse so I don't know whats good anymore and what's not.

G700 has the best everything except for battery life. I change my batteries every 2 days and use it heavily. I keep a eneloop charger on the wall next to my PC so it only takes a second to swap a fresh one in.

G700 hands down. Battery life isn't terrible. I'd say a good 8-10 hours on a single charge. Absolutely love mine.

I heard the G700 had some connection issues. I also heard the razer mamba I think has a problem if you want to go into the setting it will take forever. I'm a bit disappointed on how wireless has not improved more.

Never had any connection issues on my G700, also had the mamba and it was rock solid but not as good as the g700

G700, its fast as heck, buttons galore and free-spinning-on-demand scroll wheel is awesome.
Battery life is ok, I have a set of 4 charged eneloops in my desk drawer I swap out as needed, I don't even recharge with the cable anymore as you can get a full eneloop setup at costco for like 20 bucks.

I used to use the Razer Mamba, which was wireless. Too big and clunky for me though.

If money is not an issue, get the R.A.T. 9 !

I used to use the Razer Mamba, which was wireless. Too big and clunky for me though.

If money is not an issue, get the R.A.T. 9 !

R.A.T 9 has the wonky Phillips sensor. I'm using one at current, and while it isn't acting up (I felt it last night while playing), it definitely isn't worth the asking price.

thanks for the info guys, been wanting a new mouse so I ordered a g700 to replace my 4 year old razer mouse. Sick of wires so wanted wireless lol, the battteries should be good enough for a good day of gaming as long as I charge it every night right?

Back