need opinions on thia case

Wreckless_Process

Limp Gawd
i was wanting something big. preferred a Full Tower. but they are wayy outo f my budet. so a bigger mid tower would work i guess. i was wanting something black. or all metal so i can bake the paint on.

i was going to get this but its been on backorder for over a month. http://www.dealsonic.com/skmssialatxm.html

i would love to have a lian li. but cant afford one.

i have been looking at this Cooler Master case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119068

it looks to be all metal. nice size, and alot of room for watercooling and what not. i want to stealth my drives would it be hard to make the drives stealth with the aluminum mesh drive covers, i would want it to look good tho not sloppy. i would also be adding a window to the side.

what are your opinions?

come on guys lookin to order it here in a week for my bday. what do u think of the coolermaster brand and this case in specific

I am not into cheap cases.
Well thats too bad thats what he wants. I looked at your first link and it is a pretty nice case except for the front usb port. Its a good knockoff. The coolermaster company is a great and underappreciated brand. They make really high quality stuff imo. Looks like its a tooless design too which is awesome. Thats all I can really tell you. I really dont like the paint on the one you picked out.

Go for that CoolerMaster case. They have the finest quality around for the money in that situation and I have always reccomended CM. You wont be dissapointed in their product

I have a Centurion 5, and it's a very good case. It's very well-built, has a decent amount of room, and the tool-less features are a godsend. It took about 30 seconds for me to put in all my drives. Stealthing the drives may be a bit of a concern for you though. The drive plates are mounted with screws that attach with tabs that jut out from the plate, which means you would need to cut off the tabs so the bezel doesn't block it from moving. Aside from that, it's a great case. A little on the heavy side though, due to the steel construction.

i have a wavemaster and i love it, coolermasters tele support is nice and you can order replacement parts from them for very cheap if you needed too.

Back