Need Logo Done

Id just keep an eye out for his threads and, lock them up right away. Or we could have it that anyone who is offering to pay, has to deposit the paypal to a disintrested 3rd party. Sucks when you have to get all nasty about this.

good thing you dropped the project, cause I got some investors and they liked the idea. I already lined up a graphic designer too

305review2sy.jpg

Above image is (c) copyright

btw anyone know anything about miami

ekliptikz said:
good thing you dropped the project, cause I got some investors and they liked the idea. I already lined up a graphic designer too

305review2sy.jpg

Above image is (c) copyright

btw anyone know anything about miami

LMFAO that made my night............. :cool:

Woah, that was crazy, I started reading the thread like kool... good banner gets paid for some good work.... the end = jipped!

I mean, come on, one thing is to ask for a "sketch" but those weren't sketches... you should pay the best one, cause clearly they spent time...

Anyways... good to see there is some talent in here!

Stormlifter said:
Woah, that was crazy, I started reading the thread like kool... good banner gets paid for some good work.... the end = jipped!

I mean, come on, one thing is to ask for a "sketch" but those weren't sketches... you should pay the best one, cause clearly they spent time...

Anyways... good to see there is some talent in here!

QFT

Wow ... sucks things turned out that way. Those art work are awesome too. Kudos to mrgulabull.

And like everyone has said, fork over the $15. You had an obligation to pay once the artwork has been done and used, which you have done.

On the side note, I know where I can turn if I need some artwork done =)

Ice Czar said:
why so it is, well.....
he has 3 days to make good
or
he is permabanned as a troll and bad trader

he made the terms of the contract and now has to live up to them or face the consequences

So, did he ever face the consequences? :D

mrgulabull said:
Took the above suggestions:

Added some realism to the cityscape, less cartoony. Replaced the blurry background image. Put the title in with the city scape, looks more natural there.

Oh man this is a perfect job 10/10 LOVING IT. Anyway I needa log for a site would you tkae up the cahllenge?

Back