There is nothing on it. I had memtest on it and was deleting that and I guess I accidentally deleted some file for windows to recognize the drive.What partitions show up in disk management?
Before you do anything, back up anything you may want on it (presumably not much?).
Well that seemed to have done the trick now. THANKSI think diskpart will do to fix that.
1) Open a command prompt (run as administrator).
2) Type in diskpart and press enter
3) type in list disk and press enter
4) type the select disk x (substitute x with the corresponding disk number of your flash drive in the list) and press enter
5) type in clean and press enter
6) type in create partition primary and press enter
7) type in active and press enter
8) type in format fs=ntfs label=PNY_16GB quick and press enter
9) type in assign and press enter
10) type in exit and press enter
and you're done.