need help watercooling a lian li pc-65 what psu do you have?

flat4

[H]ard|Gawd
well i just cut the hole out for my Airplex Evo 240. and i am having some problems with my psu. when i went to install my psu i didnt have enough room. so i measured the psu and its about 6 1/4 inches long. and i was just looking up some psu's and they are all about 5.9 inches. well i just wanted to see what psu's you guys have in your pc-65. thanks for the help in advance.

no one has a pc-65 watercooled? i really need to know some sizes so i can order a new one.

i dont have that case, but i have an antec neo power 480 which is very compact.. might want to check that out.. plus its modular

yea i was looking at the psu. isnt it like 5 inches long? how flexable are the ends where it connects to the psu?

ya the damn thing is tiny...the connectors to the PSU are like your mobo power connector. the clippy thing <-- technical yes. i would say they're pretty bendy although i'll check tonight when i go home if you want

does any know the size of there psu's? i need to order this think by tomorrow

ok so i measured my psu last night.. the antec neopower 480.. itt's like 5 inches long. with modular connectors you nee to add an inch in length for teh connection and the wires. from then you can bend 90 degrees down. so total length will be around 6 inches

I have an Enermax 550W (EG651P-V) in my PC65, its dimensions are ...

W150 x H86 x D140

I dont know if/how this helps (cuz I dont know what your concern is), but I have a full watercooled loop in this case, so should you have any specific questions about it feel free to ask, ill try my best to answer

cool, thanks for the info guys.
HiTech-Hate: where is your rad located? im having problems where the psu is really close to the rad. i cant even get it all the way in.

My rad is at the top. I drilled a hole NEXT to where the stock 80mm (or is it 60? meh) closer to the front of the case, the rad itself (just a SINGLE heatercore) goes back about as far as half way into where the stock fan would be .. but its also not RIGHT at the front of the case.

I can definitely see difficulties with a dual heatercore, though it should be 'possible' (but PAINFUL to do lol). I got some added clearance form the PSU by drilling a big sqaure hole right at the end of the PSU, and every molex from the PSU goes through this hole (and are subsequently all routed from the back of the mobo tray, I did this primarily to clean up wires, but the hole itself added about an inch of clearance in space that would otherwise be cra,,ed with molex cables ... if this makes any sense).

All in all there prolly about 5-7cm between the end of my heatercore and the end of my PSU

O and I forgot to mention that the heatercore is INTERNAL (keeping cooling parts outside of the case is ghetto, and frankly unsightly and ugly :) ), it sits in about 2 5.25" bays, the hole I drilled at the top was the fan hole =P

you can see what it looks like here
fucked.jpg

fuck.jpg

im thinking about going with a PC&P Turbo-Cool 510 Deluxe. it doesnt really make any difference when i order it. it will still be here next week. so this weekend im going to do a little more reserch.

o dear god thats tight.. i would hate to have a little leak so close to my psu.. what's the total length of yoru psu? i really think the neo power is the smallest thing i've seen

its about 6 1/4 inches. so im thinking i need something that is about 5 1/2 inches, or in the 2nd pic u can see that lip. i basically i need it about to the edge of that

Back