Need help w/ identify/mod part (HC13 Based):

UPDATE:

Well for the first time the battery has made it overnight, supplying enough voltage to keep the settings in my memory. Hopefully things will stay this way :) Im so happy about this!

i have no clue wut i jus read :p

hm is this only for the hardcano 13 or does the 12 had a battery also? i opened it up and didnt find a battery maybe its jus broken?

This is for the hardcano 13. I was assuming the circuitry on the hardcano 12 was identical but I guess I was wrong. Ill be surprised if there is no battery in there, but then again knowing how ThermalTake makes their products maybe not :p

LAST THREAD POST:

Well after having the new and improved batter installed for a good 3 weeks now, everything is working at 100%. The Hardcano remebers ALL of my settings and the battery is charging just fine (it hasnt swollen or gotten hot). Im going to wrap things up here.

Gee, thank you so much for your help. I cannot thank you enough for helping me. You saved me so much time, as well as money that would have otherwise been spent on batteries :p.

Regards,
Tony aka. DaRkF0g

it probably features a chip that remebers the alarm settings. Why the 12 has it and the 13 doesnt... I have no idea!! :p

Just wanted to randomly resurrect this old thread to say that the battery has been working beautifully! I have yet to loose my temps since I have made this mod. Highly recommended! :p

Back