Need help trying to sync video with music. I'm creating a music video!

Artluo100

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, me and some friends made a lip-sync music video. Well what we did was take maybe about 15-20 seconds of a person lipsyncing a verse. Then we'd go somewhere else and take another shot. Together we have about 10 clips altogether from different locations. What I need to do now is to put the clips together and syncing the music to the video. The music is an mp3 that is made by the real artist. I don't want any of the sound from the original video file, all I want to do is add this mp3 so that it will sync with the videos. Is there any type of program that will help me do this? I'm a begininer.

Oh yeah.. the camera man started about 2 seconds or 3 seconds late and now when I put the music onto the videos, it comes out 2 or 3 seconds late and it doesn't match up with the movements. Any help??

Thanks.

best thing to do is have the real music playing while recording and have them lip sync or sing to that and when you bring the clips and audio into the project you can use the sound from the video you shot to sync up the audio of the MP3. Once it is synced up, you turn off the audio from the video clips. Very simple to do.
I do my editing with Adobe Premiere 6.5.

Back