Need help troubleshooting Logitech Driving Force GT wheel

Commander FAT

2[H]4U
The L2, L3, left paddle, and D pad buttons are all non functional within windows. My games also dont pick up me pushing these keys. Already installed newest Logitech software.

I opened the wheel and found no physical damage. Also checked the wires from the buttons to the main circuit board, no problems found.

I'm not convinced I have a physical problem with my wheel although it is a little fishy that the problem buttons are all on the same side of the wheel. Is there a program that will show me each individual button press on a USB device such as a wheel?

Windows doesn't pick up the button presses and neither does Need for Speed Shift. I'm thinking maybe it's a software problem.

Anyone got any ideas?

If anyone cares the problem was a cracked circuit board that broke the 4.5 or so volt supply traces to the nonfunctional buttons. Repaired it by soldering short strands of wires over the crack.

It pays to be handy with a volt meter and basic understanding of electrical circuits.

If anyone cares the problem was a cracked circuit board that broke the 4.5 or so volt supply traces to the nonfunctional buttons. Repaired it by soldering short strands of wires over the crack.

It pays to be handy with a volt meter and basic understanding of electrical circuits.

Glad to hear you got it fixed, I have the same wheel so if I ever have a similar problem I'll know where to look first, thanks for the update!

Back