Need help! Shure se112 or Sennheiser CX 3.00

bitibomer

Weaksauce
I want to buy an earbuds that under $50, I usually listen to EDM and Pop music. plz help
PS:i tried shure se112(love it).

Last edited:
Neither...I would recommend Dunu Titan 1 ES. All of these Western companies manufacture in China. That gives Chinese companies a huge advantage since they don't have the huge overhead of marketing that Western companies spend money on.

I consider the Dunu DN-2000J for instance (a ~$350 earphone) at the same performance level as the Shure SE846 ($999), AKG 3003i ($979) or Sennheiser IE800 ($999). It's much cheaper because you are getting a product directly from a Chinese manufacturer instead of paying for all the overhead these Western design firms have.

(The Sennheiser is an exception granted, but the vast majority of high end earphones are made in China, including the $3000 Shure KSE1500).

Last edited:
Neither...I would recommend Dunu Titan 1 ES. All of these Western companies manufacture in China. That gives Chinese companies a huge advantage since they don't have the huge overhead of marketing that Western companies spend money on.

I consider the Dunu DN-2000J for instance (a ~$350 earphone) at the same performance level as the Shure SE846 ($999). AKG 3003i ($979) Sennheiser IE800 ($999). It's much cheaper because you are getting a product directly from a Chinese manufacturer instead of paying for all the overhead these Western design firms have.

(The Sennheiser is an exception granted, but the vast majority of high end earphones are made in China, including the $3000 Shure KSE1500).
how about Mee audio M6 Pro, i heard that these are very good( compare to Titan 1 ES )

Back