Need help MS Office 2007 Ultimate

So I bought a license for MS Office 2007 Ultimate during Microsoft's MS Office Ultimate Steal promotion a few years ago. I paid for the disc backup but never received it. So fast forward a few years and I have no way of using my license and re-install because I no longer have a backup and never received the disc. Does anyone have an extra disc they can sell me or give to me for free? I would even accept a copy or an iso if some one wants to give it to me for free. I am willing to pay a small fee for an actual copy of the disc if anyone can help please let me know. I hate having to go into the college and using their computer for cellular/microbiology post-lab write-ups.

Download this trial then input your code. I believe this is the same edition you buy through that deal.
LINK

Download this trial then input your code. I believe this is the same edition you buy through that deal.
LINK

it is way different. Here is a chart showing the differences between the version in the link you gave me versus the ultimate version
Microsoft-Office-2007-Basic-Standard-Small-Business-Professional-and-Ultimate-Comparison-3.jpg

Back