Need help grandma died, need to change background image

Status
Not open for further replies.

dslrjunky

2[H]4U
Hi my grandmother died last night and im need of help on changing the background of her picture into something solemn that would be put on her casket... i've tried so hard and know now how to do it, but i cant seem to find the right picture for background. I found one background image but i cant put the pictures seamlessly together....

cliffs:
1. grandma died.
2. need help on how to PS seamlessly.
3. need to find background

You're trying to take a picture of her, cut her out, and put her on a more fitting background?

My first instinct said a clear sky with a few clouds, but I'm not really sure. It might help to see the images you're working with.

i am really sorry to hear of your loss, i was very close to my grandmother!

what did she like?
did she have any hobbies?

as above a sky theme would be nice, but you coulse use transparency and also place images of other things, or people with in that image, something for her to take with her

yeah i figured that part out on how to cut her out and put a new background, but my problem is making it seamless.. shame on me :(

Generally it's hard to make it seamless due to lighting and the process of cutting her out. Do a quick lasso, then zoom in to about 500%+ and get the edges really cleaned up. That's generally what I do when I need a clean cutout of something. As for making it really flow with a background, there's only so much you can do and I'm sure as long as you keep it clean you'll get a good response from those that see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back