Need help finding thermal pads for 1080ti ftw3

hitched

Limp Gawd
Is there any information anywhere what the thickness of the thermal pads are supposed to be? I had a serious laps of judgment when I water cooled my card because I took off and threw away all the stock pads from the heatsink...

I am considering just buying an assortment of different thicknesses of pads and trying to see what works best... but I am really hoping someone could possibly help to make this easier then resorting to that... I cant even find a picture online of the locations of where the stock pads were but I am sure that will be fairly obvious...

I just sent an email to there customer service, I dont expect much but hey I just might be surprised!

Reactions: Auer
like this
my fav site for all my projects Mod Diy here is direct link to the thermal pads you canfind all types and sizes needed, the fuji extreme is actuallycheaper then i thought, amazon had em for $32 a strip lol.

I just sent an email to there customer service, I dont expect much but hey I just might be surprised!

"I dont expect much " = failing attitude BUT ... you should have called them using their toll free #. Unlike other companies you do not need to have a serial #, etc

"I dont expect much " = failing attitude BUT ... you should have called them using their toll free #. Unlike other companies you do not need to have a serial #, etc

I have used there warranty service in the past with one of the 2 cards, granted when I used there service it was cross ship because I had litterly just bought the card and it would not work and I needed it so i didnt do a normal send it in and wait situation, well I had a apparently put the smallest scratch on the front part of the card on the backplate when I was installing and removing the card and was charged i believe $60 for them to supposedly replace the backplate.... so unless absolutely necessary I try not to deal with them..

Maybe this thread could help someone else so I am posting this

The thickness evga uses is 1.25mm, but using 1.5mm pads works just fine. I bought some arctic 6.0 w/mk 1.5 pads which is used throughout. The card I wanted to move is now not running as cool as it was with the waterblock but it works great and i dont have to worry about custom loop parts in the pc I moved it into

Back