Need headset for work\gaming\music\movies

Arkanian

[H]ard|Gawd
I got a cheap headset from amazon back in March 2020 when the world went into lockdown. I think it is time for me to upgrade my headset. I am looking for something that will be used for pretty much everything. Something that has a good mic but has exceptional sound quality.

I checked multiple review sites but I am seeing all sorts of recommendations. What do people here use?

Lots of threads on headphones/headsets in the computer audio thread if you want to look there while waiting for responses here

https://hardforum.com/forums/computer-audio.33/

Modmic is also an alternative where you can add a mic to any pair of headphones. i did this to my dt-880s and has served me well in music and gaming.

Last edited:
I went ahead and got the Razor Blackshark v2 Pro
An affordable choice. Although the PC38X crushes that headset on audio quality, it's more expensive. The mic on that headset though is pretty damn good, enjoy :D

(Not to mention, the Razer is wireless capable, where as the PC38X is wired)

Last edited:
An affordable choice. Although the PC38X crushes that headset on audio quality, it's more expensive. The mic on that headset though is pretty damn good, enjoy :D

(Not to mention, the Razer is wireless capable, where as the PC38X is wired)
Yeah wireless is something that I am interested in. Especially when I am in conference calls and need to get up.

Back