Need GPU for son's pc *FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokennails

2[H]4U
Friend is giving me a 2500k, z68 and 16gb ram to build a PC for my 14yo son. Looking for a gpu in the range of 1050ti to 1060. ATI or Nvidia. On a tight budget so if there is a kind soul that has something in this range and not looking to overcharge for it I would really appreciate it. Son will be gaming, not doing this Mining crap.

Don't have much for trade:
2x4gb DDR3200 sodimm's from my Dell G5 SE, or can sacrifice and pull the G.Skill 16gb kit I upgraded it with
Acer Switch 10 tablet/laptop
Will add if I find anything else.

Last edited:
That I don't know. He is looking through his old stuff and seeing if he has a spare.

Shooting for 1080p. Not too picky as long as it gets at least 30fps+ low to high settings on games. Currently has an Asus GL551 with a GTX 860 so anything better than that is great!

Trying to talk him into selling it for funds but he wants to keep it for second pc…

I have an r9 fury that you can have for reasonable. Probably 150 shipped, but you want the psu to handle it. Also this card has some weird quirks when it comes to displayport and I'll need to explain them. PM me if you want details. I had a reason when asking about the PSU. Also be aware, r9 fury, is a fireball.

Look for a 1060 3gb, they go on the forums for around 175 and are incredible bang for the buck for 1080p gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back