Need gag PC game...:D

wfalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok - turning to the power of [H] for help on this one. I have a few ideas, but still searching for the right gift this Christmas.

Anyway, my brother-in-law got a gag gift for me and his other brother - Big Rigs Racing and Gods and Generals - the 2 worst rated games at Gamespot. So now we're looking to pay back the favor. But I don't want to just look for the 3rd worst rated game. I want to find something absolutely awful. Ideas?

Wonder if the stop aids group ever released Catch the Sperm on disk. It was a weird freware game. Anyway maybe something weird from thinkgeek or x-tremegeek. Better yet get him one of those kids game systems or a game.com(if you can find one). Both would be good jokes.

Does he pay any consoles right now. I'm thinking hello kitty roller rescue for like the xbox or gb(can't remember which it was out for). That or a jap hentai game or something realy weird like that.

Barbie Horse Adventures.

Does he havea N64? Superman 64.

Or, how about old generic Cabela Big Game Hunter?

Get him "E.T. - The Extra Terrestrial" for the Atari 2600

*shudder*

Daikatana.

Or Big Mutha Truckers or whatever its called. Somethin' like that. :)

Isn't burger king putting out games now? Why not get him some of those, they are only $3.99.

jenna game gets my vote.... and he will enjoy it im sure... youll embarrased him and he will be secretly happy!

Extreme PaintBrawl, possibly the worst PC game ever made. Anything with extreme in the title is probably going to suck.

Hunting games pretty much suck.

Movie games usually suck.

Hello Kitty and Barbie games are both obnoxiously cute and suck.

Here's a list I found. 100 worst

Get him an unpatched copy of Battlecruiser 3000 A.D. The buggiest game ever made.

if he has a clasic xbox I think Aqua man was one of the worst games ever made for that console

I like what passes for wit 'round here, it isn't half self-affirming

worst physical game I can remember Monster Trucks for NES. Without a joystick there is no way to make the trucks go without getting major blisters. You have to alternate the left and right on the directional crosshairs to move, it's tough and you can only get any real speed by rubbing across it.
It would be innocent enough until he played and ended up with blisters.

wfalcon said:
Ok - turning to the power of [H] for help on this one. I have a few ideas, but still searching for the right gift this Christmas.

Deer Avenger Open Season (You're the deer, you have a gun, nuff said)

Anything "Extreme" (Extreme Boards & Blades, Extreme Bullriding, Extreme Paintball, etc etc. See ign.com's hilarious reviews of these games for more details. One review reads, and I quote, "Crap crap crap, crap. Crap crap; crap crap crap. . . ")

Prison Tycoon.

Mall Tycoon

That should get you started.

i vote for bf2142, daikatana, and a barbie game. if it's physical punishment you're looking for though, try call of duty 3 for ps2. it gets maybe 15-20 fps, and the nazis can survive 3 headshots from a kar98 sniper and can kill you in like 4 shots from an mp40. he'll get the message.

bigbadgreen said:
worst physical game I can remember Monster Trucks for NES. Without a joystick there is no way to make the trucks go without getting major blisters. You have to alternate the left and right on the directional crosshairs to move, it's tough and you can only get any real speed by rubbing across it.
It would be innocent enough until he played and ended up with blisters.

Kind of like the halfpipe in Skate or Die for the NES. I actually did get blisters from that, dam that horrible controller.

Back