Need for Speed: The Run Sucks

the online part definitely still sucks.

racing beside people, they slam into a wall or car. then 2 seconds later theyre full speed beside you again. its useless for any legitmately fun racing.

I have changed my summary of Suckage, now that the 30fps limit is removed, the game has been elevated in stature. I still wish it had in-game AA controls. The gameplay is actually quite fun, I'll admit it, I played through the whole game, and enjoyed it.

I have changed my summary of Suckage, now that the 30fps limit is removed, the game has been elevated in stature. I still wish it had in-game AA controls. The gameplay is actually quite fun, I'll admit it, I played through the whole game, and enjoyed it.

Do you think it's worth buying or "wait until the game is under (insert $ value here)" ?

I honestly don't know this: Is that legit?

I bought mine from http://www..net for $19 something last week. Got the key emailed to me within a few minutes of paying thru paypal, activated on origin without a problem. I think I did it around 10-11 PM EST which was around 11 AM their time.

LOL not allowed to even type in G 2 Play on here?

Just finished it... great game, glad I waiting till the cap was removed. Some parts were just stunning!

If I got this game, it would be primarily for the single player. Would it be worth getting at sub $20?

So, Forza is obviously never going to happen, but Ridge Racer Unbounded is coming out for PC on March 6. Anyone familiar with this series and if it's of the NFS genre (arcade racer)?

I have to admit, my only familiarity with this franchise is from the Riiiidge Raaacer meme that arose from the same E3 show that also spawned giant enemy crabs :p.

If I got this game, it would be primarily for the single player. Would it be worth getting at sub $20?

I just got this game today and it's pretty friggin good. First NFS game I've played on the PC along with a gaming controller and it's damn cool.

Yeah, I think it's a great and nice looking arcade racer, I got it for $20 on sale before Christmas, well worth it.

If you had to cite complaints what would they be? I wouldn't mind a good arcade racer myself.

If you had to cite complaints what would they be? I wouldn't mind a good arcade racer myself.

I really liked this game, the biggest complaint seems to be the plot, which is just silly for an arcade racer. The main mission is kind of short but I got a good amount of play time out if on medium difficulty 5 hours or so, there are parts that are pretty challenging though it's not consistent. And the frame cap has been removed on the PC though in my case I didn't gain a lot of in surround, from 30 to 38 FPS. Even at 30 FPS is always felt fast and fluid to me simply because the frame rate is consistent. And on maximum settings it a very good looking game. For $20 it's a great title for arcade racing. It's most under rated game of 2011 I played last year.

I really liked this game, the biggest complaint seems to be the plot, which is just silly for an arcade racer. The main mission is kind of short but I got a good amount of play time out if on medium difficulty 5 hours or so, there are parts that are pretty challenging though it's not consistent. And the frame cap has been removed on the PC though in my case I didn't gain a lot of in surround, from 30 to 38 FPS. Even at 30 FPS is always felt fast and fluid to me simply because the frame rate is consistent. And on maximum settings it a very good looking game. For $20 it's a great title for arcade racing. It's most under rated game of 2011 I played last year.

The last arcade racer I played was Burnout Paradise. I'm ready to move on and finally play something else. ;)

The game is about 2-3 hours long and the on-foot/QTE sections are terrible.

The last arcade racer I played was Burnout Paradise. I'm ready to move on and finally play something else. ;)

You should probably just get the new Hot Pursuit, it's a better game in every way except graphics.

The game is about 2-3 hours long and the on-foot/QTE sections are terrible.

You should probably just get the new Hot Pursuit, it's a better game in every way except graphics.

Noted. Right now my gaming plate is pretty full but I'll keep this in mind.

Not to hype Forza, but every since I started playing them on the original xbox, most racing games are not on mylevel/or up to that level yet. Forza spoiled me.

My biggest complaint was it felt like NFS Facebook.

The racing was actually fun but too short. It did give a good sense of urgency to try and be first in the race but alot of the times just when it feels like a sweet race and your having a good time, the race is over and it's update your wanna-be FB stats time!

What really would have been awesome would have been simply a non stop run all across the country. The full throttle on the interstate parts were actually really fun though short.

Back