Need for Speed: ProStreet too easy?

SuperKeijo

Gawd
Am I doing something wrong or is this game ridiculously easy? I'm playing it on a Logitech G25 steering wheel, and I'm using the H -shifter and clutch. I don't have a problem with the gameplay, just that there is literally 0 challenge. I haven't played through the whole game yet, but it's just getting really boring when there isn't any challenge. I use a lowsy chevrolet corvette c6 with mild tuning that I bought at nearly the beginning of the game and I've one dozens of track days with it and a few other lowsy cars. I just hope the game gets more challenging, or I can't bother finishing it.

And I'm not here to brag how good I am, it just seriously is very boring driving the tracks as if there wasn't another car racing you. I mustn't be the only one feeling this way?

well you cant turn up the difficulty level, but you can turn up the computer cheating level

I have it on "king" and all the assists off, like the stupid corner markers. TC is off but ABS I keep on. I guess there isn't much to do anymore?

turn the difficulty down lmao, i found it a bit harder with it down because the assists suck lmfao

if i had a G25... :(

Back