Need for Speed Most Wanted Free On Origin

Wow, really? Someone can't ask for a way to get a free game without installing a client? You have issues. Hopefully you don't have kids. I just don't want to have to install a client from every game maker and 3rd party vendor in existence. Do you want that? Apparently so. Have fun.

You can ask all you want, but the only way to legitimately get this game for free is through the Origin client.

Not sure why I keep downloading these games I'll never have the time to play, but I'll take it anyway

Never had an issue with Origin, been using it since the BF3 days and I think it's a neat competitor towards Steam, having a gaming client to manage your games is quite nice as well.

Ah so you're the kind of guy that will bite the giving hand.

You mean that I'm having problems with simply signing up to get their software? I can't even create a login. Is that "biting the giving hand"? No, that is being upset that something so basic as creating a login doesn't work. It's busted. That is the whole reason I'm trying to get a direct download. Or did you pick and choose what to read?

I used to play Need for Speed series constantly up until Porsche Unleashed. Fell out of the series in favor of the Fallout series. Time to clean the dust off of my steering wheel and download Most Wanted.

Thanks for the heads-up! :)

You don't have to register an account to play Burnout Paradise - just decline and it will load the game normally. Trust me, I played it years ago on Steam.

It will annoy you to log in every fucking time you load the game, but will will work without one.

Ah, thanks, will check it out later today.

Shift was made to be more of a simulator, so how is that surprising?

Shift is still arcade to me compared to the likes of AC and rFactor so I was expecting at least Shift level of physics. I want to feel like I am driving a car and not a bumper car.

You mean that I'm having problems with simply signing up to get their software? I can't even create a login. Is that "biting the giving hand"? No, that is being upset that something so basic as creating a login doesn't work. It's busted. That is the whole reason I'm trying to get a direct download. Or did you pick and choose what to read?

Sounds like a personal problem...

Sounds like a personal problem...

You're right. Apparently EA/Origin has something against me. ;) I now recall trying this process back when Dragon Age: Inquisition came out. I had my wallet out to buy it, but their account creation wouldn't work for me no matter what I did. I contacted their support twice and they never responded. They didn't get my money. Oh well, their loss.

If you can't create a simple login I don't know what to tell you.

Sigh, thanks for the info, I'm always up for a free game, and somebody probably likes origin along with the current'ish gen of NFS games.

I never really liked the games past NFS porsche, which is the best NFS game in my book, and I'm still not joining Origin.

What I said above notwithstanding, the game is a POS. This is a Need for Speed game in name only. If I wanted Burnout, I'd play Burnout.

Back