Need blocks EVGA GTX680 Classified

ensu3

n00b
Hey guys I have a EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4GB and pulled it apart tonight because I was going to attach an EK-FC680 GTX+ Acetal+Nickel CSQ block on it when things just didnt look right. This is clearly not the waterblock for this card and was hoping someone out there found a good block to use. I checked EK's cooling configurator and they have no intention on making one for this exact card. I looked at the DCII and from the pictures they look to be the blocks that might work but I just wanted to double check with you guys.

Cliff notes: Does anyone have their EVGA GTX 680 Classified waterblocked, if so what block are you using.

Thanks in advance fella's

unreal89

Limp Gawd
Oops, yeah you're correct. Thats the link I mean to post, but didn't double check. Fixed it just in case.

ensu3

n00b
8131876211_f310c0955e_b.jpg

Turned out perfect, thanks guys

ensu3

n00b
That is a seriously sexy set-up. Your CPU and GPU won't overclock anymore though?

Oh they will, there is plenty of headroom left. The GPU alone hasnt even been overclocked, that's stock settings. I just like seeing my parts run cool and like not having to turn the fans up.