Need Backup-ish/transfter software

VladDracule

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello All,

I recently installed a NAS and am looking for some software to support it. Im in the process of ripping all of my CD's to multiple formats. I need software that is able to look for only new/changed files and send those over to the NAS

What are you looking for, something manual? Something automatic and runs on a schedule?
If something manual is fine then ICE Mirror should fit the bill. I use it to copy content to my fileserver every time I modify something on my desktop.

What are you looking for, something manual? Something automatic and runs on a schedule?
If something manual is fine then ICE Mirror should fit the bill. I use it to copy content to my fileserver every time I modify something on my desktop.

I downloaded Ice Mirror but it doesnt seem to support network functionality. My Network drive doesn't show up in its menu

Create a batch file and use robocopy.............. It's built in to Windows........

robocopy "C:\FolderPath\YouWant\To\Backup" \\Destination\Path\ /MIR /W:20 /R:15

That line won't transfer anything that exist in the destination folder. You can create a batch script from it setup window scheduler to run it at certain times, or just run it yourself when you feel like it.

Back