Hi all I recently upgraded to a Ryzen 2600 system (not pre-made but built by myself). I picked up a Asus Strix Vega 56 and find that the problems I've had with it and it's performance don't impress me. Random blurry monitors, screwed up issues with it powering down monitors and resetting desktop/taskbar, and more. I still have time to return it and get a refund, which at this point is what I think I'll do. I have an older 760 GTX I can toss into my PC to use until then. Would it be an idea to wait a month or so, until CES, to see AMD's new lineup and possibly a price drop from NVidia? I did pick up the Vega 56 for $400 CAD which is a good price here, and I'd be facing at least $500 CAD for a new NVidia 1070 Ti at the very least right now (unless there are decent New Years sales). I need some advice, I'm kind of pissed at how shitty the Vega 56 card has been and don't want to make any brash decisions. I've read that eBay mining cards are kind of a gamble but should be fine to use as long as the price is right.