need advice to build a good motherboard for Core 2 Duo

I am planning to build core 2 duo, but I dont know which one it is the best perform for gaming thank you.

Performance is pretty much the same regardless of what you go with. Just get a decent P43 or P45 board and you'll be good. Do you want to overclock? If you do, it's a bit of a different story. In that case I would recommend something like the ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo or Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P. Also, if you want to use Crossfire, you'll need a board with two PCI-E graphics slots like the two I just listed. If you want to use SLI, you'll need a motherboard with an nVidia chipset, and the best out of those is the eVGA 750i SLI FTW motherboard.

In my girlfriends computer, I used an ABIT Fatal1ty IN9 SLI and a 955 Core 2 Duo processor. She plays alot of games on it and has been very happy with it ( and I guess that is why she still keeps me around :p ) - I know ABIT is not around anymore, but they made great boards and you can probably pick one of these up cheep and I know the drivers/bios/firmware is still up on the ABIT site. JMHO.

Back