need advice possible scam?

Filter

[H]F Junkie
i sold a 9700pro for 145$ shipped on may 20th, well its june 7 and he still hasnt picked it up from the post office. (have tracking number) i've talked to him once since i shipped and asked why he hasnt picked it up yet. Says he hasnt gotten time off work to go get it.
last 4 days hes been not responisive to me. at first he said he had no heatware. i though nothign of it since he was paying first.

searching usps site it says that 15 days they send the package back. now if it gets sent back and then he demands a refund. what should i do. should i refund?( i dont think i should refund him for him being lazy.) 2nd if he wants me to ship it again should i demenad shipping money again.

well if you think about it, what other option do you have? You can't out the guy a card, and if he won't pay shipping for it back... then you've got to refund him. It's only good trading practice to keep the customer happy. I'd take $10 from the total you get for a. shipping b. time and trouble c. value depreciation. You can easily get 135 for that card. Just my 2 cents!

yeah but the product is not doa or nothing wrong with it. hes just to lazy to pick it up.totally different situation.

If he's too lazy to get it from the post office, at the very least make him pay shipping again. If he demands a refund... give him 50%... and negative feedback if possible, he's lazy and dumb... not your fault.

First of all, he hasn't complain to you at all. Why do you care?

Just email him (for the record) say that package is wiating in post office and there's a 15 day limit and the package will be sent back. And when this happens, he won't get all his money back.

WHEN it actually happens, just wait for what he wants. He might be too lazy to email you and you'll get his money and your card back. :D

well hes not responding to any of my im's and the package got sent back

Just wait and see what he does, just don't intentionally try to screw him out of his card and or money. If anything, do what NewEgg does, subtract the shipping and a 15% "restocking fee," and then send him the rest. That sounds pretty fair to me since the guy never bothered to pick up the item and put you at an inconvenience.

finally he gets ahold of me. and is going to paypal me more shipping money.

good results then... why didnt they just take it to his house for him.... it is usps right? cant be that big...

Back