Need advice on shopping cart

cuemasterfl

Supreme [H]ardness
The place I work at have decided they want to sell some items on our website. There probably will not be that many items (20, maybe), so I need a good shopping cart. I don't need anything huge or complicated. I looked at OS Commerce but the manual is 38938943893 pages long, so that seems over the top. I need something that is easy to install and get set up. It doesn't have to be free either. TIA.

We use ProductCart from Early Impact for Kooletek.com. I've actually never read the huge manual, its pretty easy to understand without it and I just look stuff up on their Wiki when I don't know how to do something. Typical rates for ProductCart developers/designers seem to be around 90-100 an hour. The website for Monster Cables is using ProductCart if you want to see another example. Yahoo also has a very easy to use cart system, but you have to pay them a percentage plus monthly fees. Also, good designers for that platform cost more, as there is less competition (it uses its own RTML language).

Any technical requirements or pre-requisites for the Ecomm package?

Back