Need advice on ram so I don't get rammed

newster

Gawd
Right now I have my ram at 200 fsb along with my CPU and all is well in neverland. 512 is fine for gaming, but I also do a ton of video editing, and after loading up a large video file, everything starts lagging like crazy. What ram would you guys recommend. Ideally, I want 2 matched sticks of 1 GB each to run in dual channel mode. Links would be awesome too. Please no flaming me for being lazy, because I honestly know very little about the ram that goes on a motherboard.

think you have it bad. you told us nothing of your system at all!!!! how are we to help you in any way at all!! Why don't you let us know the details of your system. you know like motherboard, processor, Current memory, psu, Hdd's, vid card, lot's of stuff like that. We might then have enough to go on. Help us to help you.

WZ

Sorry, I didn't realize you needed all that info. I have a 2500+ barton at 200x11, 2 sticks of corsair (2 x256), an x800pro modded to 16 pipes, gigabyte nforce 2 motherboard (7N-400). Need more ram, preferably over 1 gig, and preferably dual channel mode.

Back