Need advice on 1080 purchase

arcsum68

Limp Gawd
I am currently out of town working, but was offered an Asus Rog Strix 8gb GTX 1080 that has not been mined and was purchased in 2018 for $380 through a friend. It appears they sell for more than that on ebay and I think here, but I honestly have limited time to look into it to see if its something I should consider. Currently limping along with a 7750, but I also have not been gaming much (cant really). I do plan to get into some drone footage editing through.

Is this a "good" deal consider the current shortage?

TY

I am currently out of town working, but was offered an Asus Rog Strix 8gb GTX 1080 that has not been mined and was purchased in 2018 for $380 through a friend. It appears they sell for more than that on ebay and I think here, but I honestly have limited time to look into it to see if its something I should consider. Currently limping along with a 7750, but I also have not been gaming much (cant really). I do plan to get into some drone footage editing through.

Is this a "good" deal consider the current shortage?

TY
Yes. It will be leaps and bounds over your current card, it's a decent price, and it can do about $2 a day if you do decide to mine in your off time.

Thanks guys, that was my initial thought. He was asking for more, hopefully its still available when I get back into town.

Back