Need a triple-head monitor recommendation.

mwoodj

Weaksauce
I currently have a triple-head configuration (the one on the left is connected to a Mac and the center+right are connected to my Linux desktop. The middle monitor is a Samsung 206BW which is a 20" 1680x1050 2ms display I have been quite happy with. The two on the edges are Dell 1704FPT 1280x1024 displays that I have had for quite a long time and they have served me well.

I am looking to upgrade these to a set of identical 1080p monitors. While I have a fair amount of space I am looking to minimize the usage as much as possible so I'm looking for thin bezels. I am mostly considering 23" displays but I could be convinced to consider anything in the 20" to 23" range. I do not like glossy screens. I am a bit of a videophile and I love home theater front projectors which translates into me having an obsession with good black levels. I intend to game with them so I need good response time. The sweet spot would be $200 - $250 but my budget is between $150 and $300 per monitor. At the upper end of the range I would probably pick up two to begin with and get the third sometime later.

One monitor will be connected to a Mac Mini Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53Ghz with Nvidia GeForce 9400M 256MB (I currently have a mini-DVI to DVI adapter but I am willing to buy an HDMI adapter for it) and the other two will connect to the rig in my sig.

Thanks for the help!

Back