Need a smaller case - im sick of this Chieftech tower

KingPariah777

[H]ard|Gawd
I have had this beautiful Chieftech (actually an Antec back when I bought it) Dragon case for about 4 years now...and I now have a full time job and just don't get around to messing with my hardware that often...

I am, however, sick and tired of having to move this massive steel case around whenever I want to move it or do anything behind it...

I want to move all my hardware into a smaller case...much smaller.

I have an ATX motherboard, with a GeForce4...two harddrives and some fans. Nothing too fancy.

Can any of you recommend a nice, high quality but SMALL case for my full sized hardware? I don't think my stuff will fit in a Micro ATX case (don't you need a micro ATX motherboard for those?)...but there have got to be smaller cases out there...I just don't need this massive, heavy tower anymore!

Any advice?

;)
blackwater said:
check out some small form factor pc cases... ;)
I want to keep my ATX motherboard, etc...I would have no problem if i wanted to build a new machine...SFF all the way.

But I want to keep my full size hardware, just switch it to a much smaller case...

Why not check out the Chenming 301 cases at Xoxide?? About 3 or 4 inches shorter than the case you have now, if I'm not mistaken. Still good cooling tho, which is always a plus. :D

I have a small Lian Li tower for my main home rig that I love. You cant go wrong with those, they are just amazing cases all around.

I use a smaller X-Dreamer II for my LAN rig. Its actually a very beautiful case IMO, it cost me only $40 when I bought it, got a temp read out in front, supports a 120mm exhaust and I had no issues building inside it.

Back