Need a small pump

Cook_1

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, just got the Lian Li Aquarium side panel this afternoon, but the pump doesn't work. Tried connecting to different molex connectors just to be sure, and yeah, it doesn't work at all.

I bought it off of Ebay because I couldn't find a place that had it in stock in the US (lots of places on the site said it was in stock, but after actually ordering it, found out it was not). So I can't really RMA it, and everytime I try to send Lian Li an email I get it sent back because their inbox is full or something to that extent.

I've never had a reg fish tank or done any water cooling so I don't know what kind of pump would work for this. It's a rather small pump, fits easily in the palm of my hand.

Any help on where I could find something like this would be very much so apprieated!

Well, you can throw that straight back at the seller (at least in europe).

Or, try an Eheim Compact 300. Smallest WC/Aquarium pump I know of.

The pump on the window just for bubbles. Its just a tiny air pump used for real fish. You could go to target and buy one. What kinda sucks is you will either have to plug it in for sweet bubble action or remove the wall transformer and install your own molex plugs. There is always a price to pay for sweet bubble action.

1005.jpg

Back