Need a reasonable 1155 mb for a "box o parts" build.

ziscwg

Limp Gawd
I need a mb for an Intel I5 1155 socket processor.

I want something reliable, but want to keep it around $100

OC is not really a priority as it's a non K processor. I guess I could play with the fsb a little, but I probably won't go bonkers.

I do need one PCI slot as well as a 16x PCI-e slot. No crossfire or sli interests anytime soon.

ATX form factor is nice, but as long as it fits in my mini tower, I don't care.

This computer will not be a daily workhorse. It' might see some gaming, but I have a p/s and video card that will work.

I have had great luck with Gigabyte, but I'm not brand loyal.

I have an Asrock Z77M. Great board does everything you want it to do. Can even do crossfire/SLI. And some PCI slots.

I have the box and most accessories. Let me k ow what else you need too.

$90 Shipped?

You're going to have very hard to find something nowdays as it's pretty much EoL.
If anything you're probably going to need to look for a refurbish board if you want to get anything that's somewhat decent.
https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...=X&ei=O4M8VeLsCMiTsAGI_oH4DA&ved=0CIkEEPMCMAE
//Danne

I ended up going a route like this.
I got an "open box" deal on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H from Ebay. $110 shipped, so it works for me.

I bench tested it yesterday and all looks good so far. The "coolest" thing (from a bench test stand point) as that it had it's own power button on the MB. I had my homemade power switch ready and was about to connect it to the pins. Then, I saw that button and was pleasantly surprised.

I have an Asrock Z77M. Great board does everything you want it to do. Can even do crossfire/SLI. And some PCI slots.

I have the box and most accessories. Let me k ow what else you need too.

$90 Shipped?

thanks for the offer, but I got an "open box" deal on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H from Ebay.

Back